Adidas is proud to support the Boston Athletic Association (B.A.A.) as it marks its 26th year as the Official and Exclusive Footwear and Apparel Supplier of the Boston Marathon, the world’s most prestigious road race.
To commemorate the 118th race, adidas unveils the 2014 Official Boston Marathon apparel collection, including the iconic Celebration Jacket for men and women available now for $110 to participants and fans on adidas.com, select retailers and at the John Hancock Sports & Fitness Expo April 18 through 20. A percentage of the proceeds will be donated to The One Fund Boston.
A badge of honor, 2014’s Celebration Jacket and apparel collection – including tights, shorts, tees, tanks and pullovers – come in in Solar Zest, a high visibility orange, with contrasting blue stripes across the shoulders and back. The full-zip slim fit jacket features:
- An adjustable drawcord hem
- Side zip pockets
- Stand-up collar with an anti-chafing lockdown zipper
- Raglan sleeves for a full range of movement
- Lining for maximum ventilation and moisture management
- Embroidered Boston Marathon logos on the back and left chest
- Boston Runs as One logo on the back collar as a tribute to 2013’s race
adidas supplies exclusive Boston Marathon jackets to nearly 10,000 B.A.A. volunteers and more than 3,500 race officials and media. Approximately 36,000 runners, the largest number of participants in almost two decades and a 9,000 increase from last year, are registered to climb Heartbreak Hill on April 21.