To celebrate its 25th anniversary, Ewings Athletics is paying homage to its famous 33 Hi silhouette. The color scheme selected was inspired by the 1990’s All-Star Game that took place that year in Miami, Florida. Patrick Ewing was the starting center that year, and was seen sporting the 33 Hi model. This 2015 All-Star Edition 33 Hi’s design comes in a teal suede with a polka dot blue for the front base layer. It also features a white midsole with an icy outsole – a red outlining for the Ewing logo – and lace holes throughout the shoe. All-Star Weekend is coming up, so expect to see this model in limited stock for the month of February. Comment below and let us know if you’ll be investing in this blast from the past. Also check back with us here at Snkrbst.com for more info and updates.
- ‘Limbo’: Guillermo del Toro Loves This Inventive Short Fantasy Film and You Will, Too
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: “MENEALO” (BOOTLEG) BY GEKO JONES X MODABOT AND LISA M.
- Pregnant Serena Williams poses nude for Vanity Fair cover shoot
- 10 of the Best Men’s Summer-Ready Sandals to Buy Now for Every Budget
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: Listen To Drake’s New Song “Signs”
- NETFLIX ALERT: SPIKE LEE’S “SHE’S GOTTA HAVE IT” TRAILER
- BREAKING NEWS: SEE THE CAST OF THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE IN CHARACTER FOR THE FIRST TIME
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: Drake Is Dropping A New Song With Louis Vuitton Tomorrow