Set for early February, the Jordan Brand will market its latest: the Jordan Flight Runner 2. This Flight Runner 2 version features multi-directional flexibility and cushion support. This includes a dynamic flywire base on its sides; partnered with the Jordan Flight Flex on its midsole and cushion foam on bottom for a comfort fit. The shoe is also equipped to support any type of workout including running and sprints of any distance. Mesh and synthetic materials were combined for its base to create a lightweight feel. The Jordan Flight Runner 2 will sell for $120 dollars, and will hit shelves at select retail stores. Stay tuned to Snkrbst.com for more info and updates.
- ‘Limbo’: Guillermo del Toro Loves This Inventive Short Fantasy Film and You Will, Too
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: “MENEALO” (BOOTLEG) BY GEKO JONES X MODABOT AND LISA M.
- Pregnant Serena Williams poses nude for Vanity Fair cover shoot
- 10 of the Best Men’s Summer-Ready Sandals to Buy Now for Every Budget
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: Listen To Drake’s New Song “Signs”
- NETFLIX ALERT: SPIKE LEE’S “SHE’S GOTTA HAVE IT” TRAILER
- BREAKING NEWS: SEE THE CAST OF THE ASSASSINATION OF GIANNI VERSACE IN CHARACTER FOR THE FIRST TIME
- NEW MUSIC ALERT: Drake Is Dropping A New Song With Louis Vuitton Tomorrow