Things have changed since the USA captured gold on the ice in 1960 and 1980. As players became bigger and faster it was only right that the uniform they wore reflected such change. The 2014 Nike USA Olympic Hockey jersey is a great representation of the history and tradition USA Hockey built through the years along with the cutting edge technology and style needed by today’s elite athlete . Lightweight and pure to design this jersey gives you the history of past greatness coupled with today’s cutting edge sport apparel technology.
- Nike Flywire reinforces the neck area while providing a closer fit to prevent slipping. The aesthetic also provides a nod to the traditional lace neck design.
- Reduced seaming eliminates weight and creates a more traditional blocked look.
- Recycled polyester embraces sustainable innovation without compromising performance. Each jersey is made from about seventeen plastic bottles and the socks use approximately five plastic bottles.
- Lightweight premium letters and numbers shave off unnecessary weight.
- Zoned ventilation and articulated sleeves for ventilation and maximum range of motion.
- Stretch open hole mesh under arm for added ventilation.