1. Black Cement 3’s – These are number one for a reason, hands down best shoe to wear with any outfit, and comfortable at that too.
2. Space Jam 11 – The history behind these shoes is reason enough to have them. If you haven’t watched Space Jam, you haven’t lived.
3. White Black and Red 1’s – Classic silhouette, classic color way. Jordan dropped 63 points against the Celtics in a playoff game with these shoes on. You can’t go wrong with 1’s.
4. Olympic 7’s – Barcelona was the city, All gold everything , he rocked #9
5. Jordan 5’s – He debuted the shoe during the 1990 All Star game. The 3M is a classic staple. The design aspects reflect those of a Mustang Fighter Jet to match Jordan’s mean attacks.
6. Jordan 12 Flu Games- He dropped 38 points during his 44 minutes of play time, giving the Bulls a 3-2 lead over the Jazz which resulted in their 5th championship.
7. Concord XI’s – This shoe was revolutionary in style and materials used. Tinker was just getting started. Chicago went 72-10
8. Banned 1’s – This shoe was not allowed when Jordan first debuted them however he still wore them no matter the price of the fine.
9. 14’s – Jordan made his last shot in these. Self explanatory.
10. Cement 3’s – Introduction to elephant print and Mars Blackmon Jordan made this shoe iconic when he jumped from the free throw line in the Dunk Contest 1988 .